Monday, December 22, 2008

Graduation!!!

I finally did it and to think it only took me 17 and 1/2 yrs.I've been in school since I was 5 1/2 when I started pre-K. That seems like so long ago but I can still remember things from when I was that young. This past friday (Dec. 19) I graduated from LSU with a degree in sociology. The main question I've been asked is, What are you going to do with your degree?, my answer: absolutely nothing. I got my degree cause I started and I wasn't going to quit even though half way through I knew that's not what I wanted to do anymore. I wanted to work in a dentist office and that's exactly what I'm doing and I'll be there as long as God allows me to be.I look back and think of all the things I've learned over the years of my schooling. Even though I won't be using my degree in theory, I will be using it everyday. I am better off for having crossed this milestone in my life. I have knowledge now in areas that I never would have ventured into had it not been for my time spent at LSU. Here are a few snapshots from this glorious day in my life.

I want to show it off!!
My gorgeous Mother-In-Law and I

My Siblings: Heidi, Me,Amy, Tim


My parents-these two have invested so much into me-I'll never be able to repay them

Barton and I after the ceremony