Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The End Is Here

It's almost official. About two hours ago I took my last college final(at least till I decide to go back). I feel like I have been in school forever and now I'm finally done!!I can't express my excitement enough, so now it's on to the "real world" as everyone calls it, work everyday and no more school. Yay I can't wait, know why? cause I love my job! In case you don't know I'm a dental assistant to a great dentist and I love it, it's very close to a Dental Hygienist with a few differences.Maybe after a few years of no school I can go back to school to become a Dental Hygienist, but for now I am content with where God has me. I am so thankful that he has brought me through these college years, I don't think I could have done it without Him and of course the support of my parents and wonderful husband(can't forget him). So my graduation is in 9 days, the countdown is on!

2 comments:

Patti said...

You guys must be so proud. Great job!
I hope all the stockings arrived. Bart and I really would love to have ya'll come up and stay with us during the holidays, (anytime).

Much love,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment. I know with a heart for Jesus, He will direct your future steps. Welcome to blogging!